Welcome to the ORNL Neutron Imaging Website!
This site is designed to help you with the preparation of your experiment and subsequent data processing and analysis. If you are not familiar with neutron imaging and may be interested in collaborating with us, visit the publications page to review the science we do.
We recommend that you discuss your experiment with the instrument team as soon as you receive approval of your beam time.
- Prepare your arrival: Everything you will need to do before coming to our laboratory.
- Capabilities: list of imaging instruments available.
- How to: short tutorials such as how to access your data, connect to the computers, etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions and links: Answers to the most frequent questions we got from our users.
We would like to thank the contribution from the research community to the implementation of this website, and always welcome your comments to improve it (contact Jean Bilheux).
Virtual Tours of the HFIR and SNS Facilities
Last updated – 02/12/2024.
- Added new SA to MARS team
- VENUS door test
- MARS in JOVE
- jupyter IPTS notebooks